Stay connected to everyone when you are on holiday in Bali
Enjoy your holiday in Bali and remain connected with all people and communicated with friends, reserving flight, villa, hotel, car rental, activities, searching for nearby restaurants as well as navigating roads with map. All of them can be done online using your smartphone or laptop and make your holiday in Bali more easily.
Pick Up Information
- Our staff will wait you in the meeting point of the International arrival displaying signboard,
Terms & Conditions
- Please show your booking voucher when you meet our staff.
- Since April 2018 the regulations have been changed and you need to complete the data required for simcard activation
- – Please take a picture the passport page
- – Please take picture the IMEI Number (Dial *#06# on your phone to get the IMEI number)
- – Please take a selfie with the passport page
- – Please inform us your device type/model
- IMPORTANT! You must setup your sim card successfully with our staff.
- We are not responsible if your sim card does not work because you do not want to setup with our staff.
- There is no phone credit in the sim card. You must top up first if you want to contact someone.
- In the event your sim card experiencing speed decrease (slow, hardly loading, barely loading), it does not mean the card is unusable, however the area which is being visited having blank zone which has low internet connection signal.
- Voucher can be used once only.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hour(s) before the selected activity dateCheck Availability