Natural Cycling at Ubud Kintamani – Cycling down from the cool climate hill of Bali through local village to the artisan’s colony of Ubud. Start with a light breakfast by overlooking the Mount Batur Volcano and Crater Lake, you’ll wind through the back roads, seeing the scenery and vegetation change as you descend one vertical kilometer, through villages inaccessible by car and visiting a traditional Balinese house. The morning adventure ends with lunch at Ubud.
Service Includes Natural Cycling at Ubud Kintamani
- Light Breakfast + Tea or Coffee
- Air conditioned return transfer from Kuta/Legian/Seminyak/Nusa Dua/Jimbaran/Ubud main area
- Full trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Set menu lunch + complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- One complimentary mineral water during cycling
- Cold face towel
- International Insurance Cover morning adventure ends with lunch at Ubud.